The Ann Arbor Township Election Commission will meet at 3:00 pm on Monday, April 13 at the Township Hall, 3792 Pontiac Trail, Ann Arbor, MI to discuss election administration of the May 5, 2015 State Special Election. This election is to vote on a state-wide ballot proposal to increase sales taxes to fund road improvements and other services, and to vote on an Ann Arbor Public Schools bond millage renewal. Full text of the proposals can be found at here.
- Call to order, establish quorum
- Appoint election inspectors
- Determine inspector compensation
- Establish method of voting
- Public accuracy test of voting equipment
- Review status of other election preparations
- Review and approve minutes