The Ann Arbor Township Election Commission will hold a meeting at 7:00 pm on Monday, October 17, 2016 at the Township Hall, 3792 Pontiac Trail, to discuss the administration of the election to be held on November 8, 2016, and to appoint election inspectors. The election is a federal, state, county and township-wide General Election, which also includes three county-wide millage proposals.
- Call to order, establish quorum
- Appoint election inspectors
- Determine inspector compensation
- Establish method of voting
- Delegation of duties – accuracy testing
- Review status of other election preparations
- Review and approve minutes