Polling, District, and General Voting Information
Precinct 1 (Fire Station 1)
Precinct 2 (Fire Station 2)
November 7, 2017 – Washtenaw County millages
The last day to register to vote in order to be able to vote in the November 7, 2017 election is Monday, October 10, 2017. To check if you are already registered to vote: www.michigan.gov/vote.
*All* Ann Arbor Township voters will vote at Township Hall, 3792 Pontiac Trail, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, for this election. On Tuesday, November 7 the precinct is open 7 am – 8 pm.
Sample ballot – coming soon.
For information about voting absentee, click here.
You must show photo ID to vote or to request an absent voter application. Valid forms of ID in Michigan are:
- Current Michigan driver’s license or a Michigan personal identification card
- Current driver’s license or personal ID card issued by another state
- Federal or state government-issued photo ID.
- U.S. passport.
- Military identification card with photo.
- Student identification with photo from a high school or an accredited institution of higher education.
- Tribal identification card with photo.
If you are not in possession of a photo ID, but are registered, you can still vote after signing an affidavit.
Every Township voter is mailed a voter identification card. The ID cards include polling location address and districts in which you reside. It is not necessary to bring your voter ID card with you to vote; it is for your reference only.
There are 8 different combinations of County Commissioner (CC) districts and House of Representatives (H) districts and precincts located in Ann Arbor Charter Township. To check which districts you live in, consult your Voter ID card, or look yourself up online at www.michigan.gov/vote and click “My Voting District Information”